train in our
Enrollment open all year
More than 55.000 flight hours and 2.300 trained helicopter and airplane pilots, the HANGAR UNO training center is the institution with the greatest flight activity of its kind in the country. Its staff of instructors is made up of professional pilots specially selected based on their experience and professional suitability.
Instructor flight hours
Years of trajectory
Courses - Private airplane pilot and private helicopter pilot.
There will also be informative talks on CRM (Crew Resource Management), Flight in icing conditions, GPS Navigation, Security Management System (SMS), etc.
- Knowledge of the PA-28 aircraft.
- Aeronautical Legislation.
- Flight maneuvers.
- Air navigation and introduction to instrument flight.
During the practical part, a minimum of 40 flight hours must be completed, distributed as follows:
- Double command 30 hours.
- Student flight alone 10 hours.
Of the total hours of double command, the following must be carried out at least:
- 6 hours of travel, covering a minimum distance of 185 km between the local aerodrome and the destination one.
The practical instruction program will include 2 stages:
Stage A: It covers the hours necessary to reach the level required for the first solo flight. It contains all the maneuvers, which must be carried out with adequate precision and safety standards. This stage includes the specific practice of maneuvers that train the student in resolving hypothetical risk situations.
Stage B: It begins once the objectives of stage a have been achieved and extends until reaching the appropriate level determined by the instructor(s), endorsed by the Head of Instructors and the Director of the School.
Requirements to start the course
- Possess a certificate of approval of Basic General Education (E.G.B.) or complete Primary Cycle or equivalent.
- Possess identity document.
- Have the current CMA (aeronautical medical certificate).
- To finalize the registration, the information established through the AFIP must be validated by entering with the Level 3 Fiscal Code.
- If the applicant is under 18 years of age or a foreigner, the information may be validated through a Flight School in person and with an identifying document.
- If you are under 18 years of age you need authorization from your parents or guardian legalized by a notary, if you are a foreigner you need the basic or higher education certificate with an apostille.
You can start the course with 16 years and 9 months.
In all cases where the applicant is under 18 years of age, authorization from the parents or guardian accredited by a notary public or justice of the peace is required.